Welcome to the users and developers portal for the Airliner drone flight software ecosystem. Airliner is a flight software package created and released open source by Windhover Labs. The following comprises the Airliner ecosystem:
- Airliner - The drone command and control flight software. Sometimes referred to as the autopilot.
- Commander - Ground control software .
- Pyliner - On board and off board scripting engine.
- Trainer - Simulation used for testing and training.
- Checkride - Software certification process.
- Workshop - Preconfigured development virtual machine.
Start with the Getting Started guide to get a quick tour and a brief walk through of building and running the flight software.